Thursday, October 16, 2008

How Great is Our God

Boy, I'm so "inspired" to blog and post this up when I saw this video clip from YouTube. Time after time, I forget. How GREAT is my God. How awesome is His love. Yes, I have gone through dark times. Yes, I am going through challenges. But all is GOOD because my Savior LIVES. All is GREAT because I know, all things work for good to those who loves God. And I'm learning to love Him, all over again. I wish indeed all will see, How Great is My God...



Age to age He's the same,
Time is In His hands!!!

Boy oh boy!! Suddenly I feel the surge of excitement that my God...MY GOD has time in His hands...What worries and troubles will I need to crack my head thinking about when MY GOD has time in His hands. And age to age He's the same...He parted the Red Sea, raise to life the dead, fed five thousands with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes!!
So since He does all that in the past, there's no reason to believe He'll not do the same for me. But I know also that Jesus before feeding the five thousand, gave thanks FIRST. To acknowledge He is Lord of ALL with a heart of gratitude perhaps is the "secret" not only to the soul's salvation, but also in accomplishing the impossible and succeeding in my short time here on earth.

I hope you will also find this song an encouragement to your soul.

God loves you too.

Dave D Saved

No comments: