Sunday, May 4, 2008

An Introduction to the Intricate

Hello and welcome friends and visitors,

Welcome to my first blogolisious blog. This is where I hope you will be encouraged, uplifted, and perhaps even "enlightened" with some of my unorthodox out-of-the-box-into-the-frying-wok thinking.

Everybody is welcomed to join me in a journey of self-discovery and purposeful living. It is opened to those who knows my friend Jesus and ALSO those who do not.
For those of you who also know my friend, I hope this will continually be an encouragement to you. For those who do not know my friend, still, please share in my thoughts of daily living and living daily.

Also not to forget, for all the insights and knowledge shared here, credit goes to my ever beloved Dad and Mom, who relentlessly and consistently built me up in love with the grace of God. Thanks Dad, Thanks Mom.
p.s. Dad, if you could read my blog in heaven, post me a comment, that'll surely be something...:) Love ya and miss ya a lot.

No comments: