Sunday, November 30, 2008

Nice Groove...

This is a rather unusual blog piece I'm going to write today. I am going to highly recommend a wonderful R&R dining.
I have just celebrated my anniversary with my dearest better half last Saturday. I have been searching high and low for a nice, quiet, romantic place to dine and wine. After all the searching, I decided to have a go at a jazz restaurant a little way out of town. I reserved a place for two via email and suggested to the restaurant if they have any suggestions as we are celebrating our anniversary.
As I did not receive a response to my email, I assumed that my email did not get through.

Nonetheless, we arrived early for dinner prior to the live jazz performance. To put it simply, dinner was fabulous. Each of us ordered the set dinner. I had some sort of grill fillet fish, my sweet dear had grill chicken. The tasted fantastic, comparable to the French fine dine hotel chefs. I'm no food critique, but trust me when I say the food IS good.

After stuffing ourselves with good food and a glass of fine Grasshopper cocktail, the music began soon after at 10pm. To our surprise, the Strollers (6 piece voices and Band) dedicated the first song "You're beautiful tonight", to our anniversary. Topping the romantic performance, we were served with an candle-lit ice-cream chocolate brownie. Talk about exceeding customer satisfaction!!
As we were leaving, not only did the staffs extended their courtesy for our visit, but to my delight the band members bid farewell to us too, by name!! It's the little things in life that makes it so darn interesting. And I for one am the type of person who takes interest in details such as these, where people actually do care enough to try to remember names.

To cut the story short, we had a great time, thanks to the hospitable staffs at Groove Junction and the performing band that night. Your simple efforts and smile made our day and our anniversary a night to be remembered.

I highly recommend this place to those who needs a smiling face and a place to rest and relax to frequent.

In a nutshell, this place has class(nice ambiance), good food(yummy!!yummy), wonderful staffs(smiling and courteous) and well, free parking(that's a bonus) to top things up.

Grooving....

Dave D Saved

1 comment:

Jarod said...

The Jazz restaurant was highlighted in newspaper. I read about it. Is the only Jazz with food :) nice one :)